Scroll to top
Cleveland Art Museum Façade Lighting
- One of the earliest lighting faced projects in Cleveland
- Designed and coordinated with G.E. Lighting designer John Kennedy
- Light fixtures were donated by General Electric
- Examples of several architectural and art focus features displayed at the Nord Family Greenway
- Sculpture was designed by world-renown architect Philip Johnson in 1996. It was intended to represent a “modern Stonehenge.”
- The arrangement was taken down to make way for the CWRU Tinkham-Veale Student Center, and then resurrected in 2019 as part of the CWRU East Bell Commons Development.
- Color changing LED lighting was designed by Cleveland lighting designer, Ron Friedman using product by Lumenpulse.
UCI – East Façade Lighting
- Color changing LED lighting by Ron Friedman Lighting Design using Lumenpulse lighting equipment.
- The lighting brought to life an otherwise dark corner at the heart of University Circle. Color schemes are programmed for various seasons and holidays.