Slash Your Energy Costs with High-Efficiency Lighting
ENERGY IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 OPERATING COSTS FOR MOST BUSINESSES.
YOU CAN SLASH YOUR ENERGY COSTS THROUGH INNOVATIVE LIGHTING IMPROVEMENTS DESIGNED TO REDUCE YOUR OVERALL ENERGY CONSUMPTION.
Harrington Electric Co.’s SmartLite division is your sole source for energy efficiency through upgraded lighting in your workplace. We work with factories, retail stores, industrial plants, universities, athletic facilities, warehouses, churches, schools and a host of other businesses providing innovating lighting solutions designed to reduce your energy consumption, drive down maintenance costs, drive up productivity, increase employee happiness, and reduce your carbon footprint.
And in doing so, you’ll save a bundle on energy costs. Businesses on average save 50% on their energy bills through improved, efficient workplace lighting. And since your energy provider most likely subsidizes workplace lighting upgrades, you’ll realize no up-front capital costs on your lighting upgrade project.
LET’S TALK DOLLARS AND SENSE.
Here’s the Bottom Line: Energy providers now have to meet federal and state sustainability and green energy requirements. And these providers are incentivizing businesses to reduce their energy consumption as a way of meeting those mandates.
That works in your favor, as many energy suppliers are now subsidizing the costs associated with workplace energy upgrades. That means that you can upgrade the lighting in your business with NO up-front capital and reap the benefits of improved, efficient workplace lighting.
SMARTLITE ON-BILL FUNDING MODEL:
YOU PAY AS YOU SAVE
BOTTOM-LINE FINANCIAL BENEFITS.
This is the no-brainer part. By switching to highly efficient, low maintenance workplace lighting, your business will reap a host of benefits:
- Lower energy costs
- No up-front capital expenditure required
- No bank loans or liens required
- Up-front costs (product and installation) funded by your energy supplier
- Costs are paid back as part of your normal monthly energy bill
- Flexible contract terms, including Cash Option, or On-Bill or Off-Bill Funding
- Full warranty on all lamps and generators
- Rebates and tax incentives are available
- Additional annual savings on maintenance due to new equipment that has longer life cycles and newer warranties
The savings add up. Your facility is modernized. Production improves. You’re saving the planet. That lightbulb above your head should be going off right now, telling you this is a smart idea.
Smart Lighting Advantages
Click on a benefit to learn more.
- An average of 50% savings on energy bills
- Short-term energy savings
- Long-term overall workplace improvement
- Reduced energy consumption
- Vastly improved workplace lighting
- Lower maintenance costs & less maintenance
- Drive energy costs down while driving productivity up
- Significant operational savings
EMPLOYEE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Reduced eye strain
- Safer work spaces
- Happier employees
- Positive impact on a worker’s concentration
- Lighting has been shown to decrease depression and improve one’s energy, mood, alertness and overall output.
- Overall costs savings
- Improved aesthetics due to upgraded lighting
- Modernized facilities
- Reduced emissions of greenhouse gases
- “Go Green” energy tax credits
- EPA compliance-related credits available
- Help meet the company’s sustainability goals
A NO-HASSLE PROCESS.
We’ve made the road to energy efficient workplace lighting a very simple one. Our six-step process will have you saving money on your energy costs in no time.
- We provide a no-cost analysis of your facility’s energy usage.
- With the audit in hand, we’ll propose the best lighting solutions for your workplace.
- We’ll then work with your energy supplier to get funding approval for your lighting upgrade.
- Your energy supplier will approve the project, then offer a variety of project funding options.
- We’ll complete the lighting installation project and make sure you’re satisfied with the end results.
- You’ll immediately realize a reduction in energy costs on your utility bill. Those savings will be used to pay back the up-front funding during the pay-back period.