Large-Scale Sanctuary Lighting Solution
Built in 1958, this truly beautiful church on Cleveland’s east side was built with a steel superstructure to forego the need for interior pillars. The project involved the use of Lumenpulse DMX dimmable LED lighting to upgrade and improve the inside of the church.
Lighting Design by Ron Friedman.
Targeted Ligting System
The project included two-degree beam spotlights for the stations of the cross around the church.
Vastly Improved Lighting
The project involved replacing the original incandescent lighting system throughout the main sanctuary.